A concentrated biocidal cleaner for use to clean areas contaminated with mould growth prior to the application of products such Antimould emulsion.
250ml of Mould wash concentrate will mix up to 5 litres of ready to use wash, which will treat an area of 30-40 m²
We recommend using this product for a complete mould eradication treatment.
1. Prepare surfaces by removing non-washable and loose material, e.g. flaking
paint, grease, dirt, mould or wallpaper.
2. Make good any surface defects and rub down to a smooth finish.
1. Dilute 1 part Mould Wash Concentrate with 19 parts water.
2. Wash down the prepared area with the diluted Mould Wash Concentrate
using a sponge, scrubbing brush or cloth.
3. Allow to dry thoroughly. Apply second wash in badly soiled areas and allow
Drying Time: 1- 4 hours normally.
Practical Coverage: 10 – 12m²/litre when diluted depending on the porosity and
roughness of the surface.
Application: By sponge, cloth or brush.
We offer next day
(standard delivery £9.50 excl VAT)