Waterproof Roofing Sealants
Restoration UK roofing waterproofer is a bitumen sealant based compound that can be easily applied. It can be applied on a wide range of roof materials and will bridge hairline cracks as well as acting as a general roof waterproofer.
- Impermeable to water immediately after application
- Fine textured for smooth brush out
- Colour: Black
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Can be applied to bitumen surfaces
- Bridge hairline cracks
- Acrylic/solvent formulation
- Use on slate, corrugated steel, asbestos, tiles, cast iron, aluminium, lead iron, steel, zinc, asbestos cement, roofing felt, asphalt, timber, stone, concrete etc.
Preparation: Ensure that the surface is free from loose dirt and rust. All biological growth must be removed.Application: If surface to be coated is porous you may require a primer (Flexicoat) then apply 2 coats of Weathershield.Coverage: 25 sq. metres per 25L (1 coat).£149.00 (plus VAT)