The Titan NP150 Sump Pump is the UK's best selling specialist basement sump pump system to control and remove water/moisture from a building.
The 9V High Water Alarm is an integral part of the Titan system. In the event of a power or pump failure the alarm is activated by a float switch mechanism. The Titan NP150 is also easy to install connecting to standard 50mm waste pipe fittings - a slide valve (for maintenance purposes) plus a non-return valve and 40mm connector for each pump is included.
To provide extra protection and added peace of mind the optional Battery Backup Pump System is recommended - particularly in areas with a high risk of flooding.
- CE certified NP150 pump
- Pumps almost silent operation
- Chamber can easily take 2 mains pumps enabling installation of optional 'Backup Pump System'
- Pumps can pass 35mm soft solids
- High quality high level water alarm
- The unique octagonal sump chamber ensures structural stability and provides 8 large surfaces for inlets into the pump of up to 110mm drainage pipes
- The chamber also features a flared base to prevent flotation
- Supplied with 46mm sealed and locked recessed lid
- System includes all internal pipe and pipe fittings ready for 50mm discharge pipe
- One-way valve for each pump included
PUMP SPECIFICATION Discharge Bore: 32mm Max Head: 7.2m Flow Rate: approx 135 litres/min @2m headMotor Output: 150 Watt Max Width: 203mm Max Height: 319mm
Chamber: W 550mm x H 600mm
Unit contains: Titan NP150 Pump, Octagonal sump chamber & lid , High Water Alarm & valve pack including:
• 1 x check valve per pump. The valve has a BSP thread to the top
and the bottom of the valve and screws directly into the pump.
An 1 ½” BSP to 50mm socket is supplied with each valve. This
screws into the top of the valve to provide a socket ready for the
supplied internal pipe-work.
• 50mm pressure rated pipe-work including a shut off valve.
Single pump systems have a single ‘in-line’ shut off valve and
twin pump systems have a three-way shut off valve to allow for
disconnection of one pump whilst the other is still operational.
• 1 x sump wall discharge assembly that terminates to a 50mm
socket outside of the sump ready for 50mm pressure rated pipe.
Please note: The sump is supplied without any holes cut to the
The discharge line requires a 51mm hole cutter
(not supplied). Inlet connections will require a hole cutter suitable
for the size of the inlets. The vertical pipe is supplied slightly oversized
and will need to be cut to the correct size as determined by the
discharge line outlet position. Conduit and solvent weld glue is not
supplied but required for the installation.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£22.00 (plus VAT)
£15.00 (plus VAT)