Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All orders are accepted by this company are subject to these terms and conditions of sale, which supersede any previous terms and conditions.
All descriptions and illustrations contained in this website are only intended to give a general idea of the products, specifications may vary slightly.
- All information displayed on this site is for your personal use only. You may not modify, distribute, transmit or publicly display any of the information.
- You should assume that everything displayed on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise indicated. You may not use such copyrighted works except as provided in these terms and conditions without the written permission of Restoration UK Ltd.
- Restoration UK Ltd neither warrants nor represents that use of any information displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties.
- Restoration UK Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of information displayed on this site.
- Your use of, and results derived from, the information on this site are at your risk.
- Restoration UK Ltd is not liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, this site.
To assist in prompt despatch, please use the correct product codes and descriptions as supplied on this website. Orders can be sent by fax, by telephone, by post or via the order form on this website.
All items subject to availability, an equivalent alternative will be sent in its place.
Mainland UK destinations Delivery Information:
Orders will incur a £10 (+ VAT) carriage fee unless otherwise stated. Free delivery is only available to mainland UK destinations. Please call our sales office if you are ordering from outside the UK to obtain transport quotes.
Orders submitted before 12pm Monday to Friday will be usually be delivered the next working day (or within 2 working days). If the delivery address is unoccupied during these times please provide instructions of where our carrier can leave your goods. We require a full address including postcode and a daytime contact number to be able to deliver your goods efficiently. Orders placed outside of working hours/days will be dispatched on the first following working day.
Due to the bulk and weight of our products we do not accept returns. Please ensure that you are fully satisfied with the product you are ordering. Please call our sales office if your require technical advice.
Payment is by cheque or credit card basis with order, by fax, phone, post or web site. Cheques are subject to clearance before delivery.
We reserve the right to charge bank charges on cheques which are represented.
We reserve the right to refuse any credit card transactions.
RESERVATION OF TITLE
The risk of the goods passes to the buyer upon delivery from the carrier, but the TITLE in the goods remain vested in us and shall only pass from us to the buyer upon full payment made by the buyer, of all sums due on whatsoever account or grounds to us.