Provides Continuous Background Trickle Ventilation In Houses And Bungalows
- Easy to install (no external access required)
- Whisper quiet* Continuous Running trickle or boost ventilation
- Humidity sensor (optional)
- Low running costs
- Positive Pressure / input ventilation
- Security ventilationTM (no need to open windows)
- Health benefit - produces dramatic improvements of indoor air quality
- Heat energy dividend (solar gain)
- Meets Building Regulations requirements Document F1 (Alternative methods)
Complete kit to install Kair Loft unit including:
1 No. Unit incl. Filter1 No. 2 speed switch1 No. White metal 150mm Diffuser1 No. 150mm PVC Hose - 1mtr4 No. Eyelets to hang unit
Unlike conventional extractor fans, which suck out and waste expensively produced heat, the KairTM Loft Input Ventilator utilises heat that exists in lofts through solar gain and simultaneously circulates existing heated air that has raised to ceiling height, heat which also helps increase temperature of the loft space air supply to the unit.
The continuous air movement throughout the property creates surface evaporation of moisture contained in the building fabric. This in turn, creates a drying out process, which means that there will be less hidden moisture to heat up increasing efficiency savings.
KairTM Loft Input Ventilators consume less than a 60 Watt light bulb when in boost mode and less than a 40 Watt bulb when on background trickle.